We have made it this far! Now that we completed "Downloading And Installing GameGlass" its now time to connect and play.
Connecting to GameGlass is even easier.
On your computer you should have the GameGlass Host software installed and logged in to your account.
- Open the GameGlass Host software from the system-tray by right-click and choosing "Settings"
- Check to see if your network is listed. If you have multiple network adapters (for example: Wireless and LAN) select the appropriate network where your device is also connected and press "Save".
That's it, now all you have to do to get started is open a browser on your touchscreen device and navigate to app.gameglass.gg to connect the GameGlass interface to your Gaming PC
Alternately you can use our native appstore apps for the following platforms:
- For Apple iPhone & iPads: IOS App Store
- For Android Smartphones and Tablets: Google Play Store
- For Amazon Fire and FireHD tablets: Amazon Appstore
- For Surface Pro and other Windows touchscreen devices: Microsoft Store
Once you've logged in simply select your keyboard layout and you're ready to start using GameGlass!
If you encounter a connection error please look through our troubleshooting guide for common solutions: how-to-troubleshoot-connection-issues